I went clothes shopping on Saturday. I hate this, but I didn't really have any winter clothes, particularly for work. Turns out that "nice" work clothes like I wanted were... well, let's just say the prices were not quite so nice. I ended up selling my soul and buying a couple of cardigans on the grounds that I can wear them over the shirts I already have. Then I got four pairs of stockings, total cost over $100, on the grounds that I can wear them under the skirts I already have.
I don't normally like stockings, but having worn the nice expensive ones for the first time today, I'm a convert. They feel wonderful... like having my legs caressed all day long at work, as I wrote on facebook. I'm glad I spent the money on them... at least, I will be glad until the first rip.
Later I went downtown to pick up a winter blanket. For some reason these are kind of a Songtan specialty. There are a few shops selling thick, fuzzy, warm, snuggly blankets and I've just been waiting for it to get cold enough for me to buy one. So today I followed a sketchy Korean man upstairs to a room full of blankets of all sizes and colours and patterns and picked out a nice burgundy and grey blanket which I will be snuggling and petting until spring.
All in all, it was a good day to have Asperger's.
No comments:
Post a Comment