During the Yonsei evening semester, my schedule looks like this:
Monday: work - Korean class, get home after 10.
Tuesday: ditto.
Wednesday: mid-week dose of Chris, get home as late as I feel I can get away with.
Thursday: work - Korean class, get home after 10.
Friday: work - Chris' house.
Weekend: with Chris.
So I don't have a whole lot of free time (or any, really) at my own house. Sure, I could skip out on some time with Chris, but whenever I try to weigh seeing my boyfriend versus staying home and tidying, you can guess which one wins...
Yesterday evening was the first in a while that I've actually spent in my own house, so I was stupidly excited about stuff like getting the chance to go to Daiso, take a walk, and actually clean up a bit. The latter activity led to the discovery of some wasps (four, from what I could see, but I don't really know how these things work) building a hive immediately outside one of my windows. Naturally, my first reaction was, "WHY don't I have a macro lens yet???" Which kind of goes to show that I'm spending too much time around the aforementioned Chris.
Anyway, I left them in peace. I didn't see a way to destroy the thing without getting wasps in my house, and it might provide some good photo ops once I do finally get a macro lens.
Aside from that, it's all self-promotion and work on various projects. I'm working on writing to my favourite publisher about my own book, and I just finished a blog post for Chris that I think could be useful for lots of people here. I'm also working on a test for a translation company for which I hope to freelance once in a while. Basically, I'm not going to be bored during the next month.
No comments:
Post a Comment